“Market Research Reports, Business Advisory Services and Analytics”
The organic acids market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period 2022-2027 and reach US$14.03 billion by 2027.
The Organic Acids Market The size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period 2022-2027 and reach US$14.03 billion by 2027. An organic acid is an organic compound that has acidic properties. A very common example of an organic acid is carboxylic acid, which is known as a weak acid and does not fully dissociate in media such as water compared to other strong minerals. The simplest form of organic acids (like acetic acid and formic acid) are mainly used in stimulation treatments because they are less reactive than hydrochloric acid or other strong acids. Some of the common examples of organic acids are lactic acid, acetic acid, formic acid, citric acid, oxalic acid, uric acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, l carboxylic acid and others. The expansion in organic acids market size is primarily driven by its use in food and beverage applications, such as bakery, confectionery, dairy, beverage, and others. Organic Acids Market report by IndustryCRA covers a comprehensive analysis of the market, its main segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Top 5 players Organic acids industry are –
1. Archer Daniels Midland Company
2. BASF SE
3. Celanese CorporationE.i.
4. Dupont De Nemours and company
5. Eastman Chemical Company
Want to know more about relevant information? Click here:
1. Acetic acid type in organic acids market held major share in 2021. Its increasing application in food and beverage industry is one of the major factors driving the market.
2. Organic acids are widely used in the petrochemical sector which is mainly used in the production of petrochemicals for end use and intermediates. This is further expected to create a major opportunity for manufacturers in the organic acid industry.
3. The textile sector is also a major consumer of acetic acid for its dyeing operations. Acetic acid is used as a buffering agent in the process of dyeing fabrics with colors. Moreover, a large production of food and drink products is being manufactured to control the obese population.
4. The consumption of organic acids is particularly high in this region due to its growing demand from the construction, food and beverage, petrochemical and textile industries, which is mainly driven by the demand for acetic acid.
Fruits, vegetables, grains and seeds, herbs and roots and others
Bakery and Confectionery, Snacks, Beverages and Others.
Food and beverages, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, industrial
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of the World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here:
Market Drivers and Challenges:
An increase in demand from the pharmaceutical sector: Organic acids have been used in the pharmaceutical industry for many years, especially formic acid. Formic acid is used as a pharmaceutical intermediate in the production of many drugs, such as vitamin B, amidopyrine and others. The surge in measles cases around the world is increasing the demand for aminopyrine drugs.
Growing use in the food and beverage industry: Organic acids are used in the food and beverage processing industry. Organic acids are used as a refueling agent in beverages while increasing the use of organic acid to counter pathogens in food processing production and is expected to drive the market in the coming years.
Regulations and human effects: According to ECHA in the REACH registrations, the categorization provided by the companies indicates that formic acid is toxic if inhaled, causing damage to organs, is dangerous if ingested and is flammable in liquids and vapors causing serious eye damage.
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports each year. Get a detailed report on the preferred market according to your specific needs and our research experts will customize the report for you.
E-mail: [email protected]
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
A. Formic Acid Market
B. Acetic Acid Market
Company Name: IndustryCRA
Contact person: Mr Venkat Reddy
E-mail: Send an email
Call: (+1) 970-236-3677