The Global Nylon Fully Drawn Yarn Market is expected to reach $ 11.31 billion by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. Nylon is a synthetic, silk-textured thermoplastic material that can be made into fibers and films. Now fully stretched nylon yarn, or commonly known as Nylon FDY, is the additional form of nylon yarn. It is also known as highly elastic nylon thread. It is obtained by spinning and drawing, and the fiber and filaments are widely drawn. These fiber yarns can be used directly in the treatment of textiles. The continuous growth of the garment industry, intimate wear, casual wear, home textile materials, narrow woven materials, backpack materials, swimwear and trekking wear, for n ‘ to name a few, is mainly expected to drive demand throughout the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to retain its dominance in the global market. The North American market is growing rapidly due to the extensive use of nylon fibers in intimate clothing, athletic wear, swimwear, and home decor products. China and India are among the fastest growing markets in the world, and the United States and China hold some of the largest players in the market.
Request a free sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2952
Other key findings from the report suggest
- Nylon 6 or polycaprolactam is a semi-crystalline polyamide and has six backbone carbons in the repeat unit. Nylon 6 is formed by the process called ring-opening polymerization, unlike other nylons which are made by polymer condensation. Nylon 6 is very elastic with high tensile strength, resistant to abrasion and chemicals like acids and alkalis. Nylon generally comes in white color formation; However, depending on the requirement of the final product, it can be dyed in any other color.
- The main participants are DuPont de Nemours, Inc., BASF SE, Li Peng Enterprise Co. Ltd., Koninklijke DSM NV, Nylstar SA, Evonik Industries AG, Ascend Performance Materials, Reliance Industries Limited, Zig Sheng Industrial Co., Ltd., and Universal fibers, among others.
- Denier gives an idea of how heavy the nylon fiber is, after comparing the thickness of the fiber with its length. Linear density is measured for nylon fiber yarn to differentiate fibers for different end use products. The higher the denier, the thicker the fiber yarn. The high and low denier odds have different sets of applications depending on its various measured parameters.
- These fiber yarns can be used directly in the treatment of textiles. Colorful fabrics, stable finished textile products, high stretch fabrics are some of its end use cases. The fully drawn wires come with various cross sections such as solid round, triangular, tri-lobed and circular among others. Garments with silk-like characteristics have a wide use of these yarns.
- North America is expected to experience significant growth in the overall market due to its growing demand for nylon fibers for stretch inner garments, having grown at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. The United States has the highest market share in this region and some of the key players in the market.
- Luster is the degree of sheen or gloss offered by a particular fiber and measured by the degree of light reflected from the surface of a specific fiber. Nylon fibers are designed to have a specific luster. The physical structure and shape of the fiber along with its inherent chemical structure determines the luster of the fiber.
For the purpose of this report, reports and data have segmented the global Nylon Fully Stretched Yarn market on the basis of nylon type, sales channel, shape, end use verticals and region:
Nylon Type Outlook (Revenue: Billion USD; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
Denier Rating Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilotons; 2017-2027)
Luster Outlook (Revenue: Billions USD; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Luminous trilobe
- Round shiny
- Dope dyed black
- Define the wire
- Slightly intertwined
- Heavy intertwined
End Use Vertical Market Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Textile and fabric industries
- Industrial fibers
- Consumer products
- Thermoplastic products
Regional Outlook (Revenue: Billions USD; Volume: Kilo tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2952
Thanks for reading your report. We also provide modified reports according to customer requirements. Do not hesitate to contact us for any additional request. Our team will provide you with a personalized report.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their market competence that helps them build a comprehensive database for clients. Our team offers expert advice to clients to guide them in their business plans. We go to great lengths to keep our customers satisfied and focus on meeting their demands to ensure the end product is what they desire. We excel in various areas of the market and with our services spanning competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation, among others, we can help you invest your funds. in the areas most beneficial for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | The Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370
Email: [email protected]