Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022: Check Position, Salary, Qualification and Other Details Here
Ministry of Textile Recruitment 2022: The Ministry of Textile is recruiting candidates for the position of Young Professional. There is only 01 vacant position for this position. The maximum age limit for this position is 35 years old. The remuneration for this position is Rs. 60000.
Eligible applicants should send scanned copies of the completed application form (Annex I) together with self-attested documents (if applicable) to [email protected] and [email protected]with the aim:
“Young Professional (YP) Application to MoT, Fiber-I: [insert your name]Category II »
The deadline to apply for this position is 26.08.2020 until 5.30 p.m.
Check the details about Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 below.
Qualification for Ministry of Textile Recruitment 2022
Masters/diploma in a field related to textiles, public policy, environment or natural/applied sciences. Basic skills:
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in English and Hindi
- Knowledge of basic computer software
Experience for Ministry of Textile Recruitment 2022
Minimum 1 year of experience in a work related to the textile sector.
- Development of technical reports
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement
The candidate must demonstrate a broad understanding of:
- The textile sector in India, including key activities and processes, distribution of production centers, consumption patterns, textile trade patterns, etc.
- Environmental and social sustainability issues relevant to the textile sector in India and globally
- Application of sustainability and circular economy approaches to address these issues, as well as the opportunities arising from the application of these approaches
- The political landscape and its role in shaping the transformation towards a sustainable and circular textile sector in India
- Main challenges and priorities of the different actors in the value chain
- Global landscape and key movements shaping sustainability and circularity in textiles
Job description for Ministry of Textile Recruitment 2022
The young professional will be expected to support the ministry’s work in mainstreaming sustainability and circularity in the textile value chain in India, through analytical, technical and coordination activities, including:
- Research on the landscape of sustainability/circularity initiatives in the Indian textile value chain, and analysis of gaps and opportunities to improve environmental and social sustainability in the sector
- Mapping of all relevant stakeholders and engagement with stakeholders to understand priorities and challenges in adopting sustainability/circular economy approaches and innovative solutions to address them
- Development of policy briefs as needed and engagement of relevant stakeholders through policy dialogues
Undertaking activities related to communication, outreach and capacity building may be necessary to enhance the reach and impact of the work undertaken by the Ministry of Textiles to mainstream sustainability and circular economy approaches
How to apply Ministry of Textile Recruitment 2022
Eligible applicants are required to send scanned copies of the completed application form (Annex-I) together with self-attested documents (if applicable) to [email protected] and [email protected]The subject line of the mail should be as follows:
“Young Professional (YP) Application for MoT, Fiber-I: [insert your name]Category II »
Deadline for receipt of applications: The deadline for sending a completed application is August 26, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. Any application received after the deadline date/time will be summarily rejected.
To read the official notification, click here
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.