The IMF report titled “2012-2016 Global Textile Commodities Market Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2017-2027” identified several factors influencing the global textile commodities market over the decade of the forecast period. In developed regions such as North America and Europe, textile manufacturers are shifting their focus from commodity to value-added products. Therefore, the manufacturing of generic textile products versus niche technical textile products is expected to slow down in the near future. Furthermore, the global market is expected to be primarily driven by the growing application of technical textiles in major industries such as construction and automotive. In emerging countries, the rise in disposable income is significantly stimulating market growth.
Request a sample to get authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4157
The report also assessed that the production and consumption of synthetic fibers will skyrocket in the near future. Also, the demand for special textile materials and products made primarily for specific applications has gained popularity in recent years. The application of these textiles is increasing exponentially in the automotive industry due to their superior quality and technical capabilities.
Global Textile Staples Market – Forecast Highlights
- Based on natural textile fibers, cotton is expected to account for the largest market share during the forecast period. The cotton segment is expected to create a total incremental opportunity of US$34,924.5 million between 2017 and 2027. Retailers label their products as environmentally friendly to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
- Per synthetic fiber, approximately 26,051.8 KT of polyester textile fibers are expected to be produced by the end of the assessment period. Currently, polyester is the most preferred type of synthetic fiber for textile staples.
- Towards the end of the forecast period, the application of basic textiles in apparel manufacturing is expected to contribute nearly US$93,974.4 million. However, demand for basic textiles from the automotive and construction sectors will be robust in 2017 and beyond.
Among the regions, Asia-Pacific ex-Japan (APEJ) is expected to become the largest basic textile market during the forecast period. Growth in sectors such as automotive and transportation coupled with increase in purchasing power is mainly driving the growth of the market in the region. Meanwhile, North America will maintain its second place and account for a major share of the market in 2027.
Get customization of this report for specific country – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-4157
Major market players are emphasizing R&D activities to improve the wearability of e-textiles, fabrics that allow digital components and electronics to be embedded in them.
EI Du Pont de Nemours and Company, Lenzing AG, International Fibers Group, Invista, Thai Acrylic Fiber Co. Ltd. (Aditya Birla Group), Toray Group, Chori Co., Ltd., W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG, Cellulose Cotton Wool Corporation of India, Teijin Frontier Co., Ltd., Belgian Fibers SA, Grasim Industries Limited, Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, Reliance Industries Limited, Synthesia, AS, The Woolmark Company are some of the leading companies operating in the global basic textile industry. market.
Key Segments Covered
By type of fiber
- Natural Fiber
- Synthetic fiber
- General and Leisure
- Interior flooring
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa
Do not hesitate to ask your questions at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4157
1.1. Market overview
1.2. Market analysis
1.3. MFI analysis and recommendations
1.4. Wheel of Fortune
2. Presentation of the market
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market definition
2.3. Market overview
3. Market perspective
4. North America Basic Textiles Market Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2027
5. Asia-Pacific ex-Japan (APEJ) Basic Textile Products Market Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2027
About the IGF
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the driving factors that increase demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.